Visual Arts at St. Andrew’s
The purpose of the St. Andrew’s visual arts program is to affirm the connection of the visual arts to the work of the church. We accomplish this through art exhibitions that provide opportunities for members of the congregation to enhance faith and spiritual growth through the visual arts.
The current exhibit is a display of photos pertaining to the history of St. Andrew’s. The earliest photos date back to the 1940’s. Anyone who wishes to buy one or more of the framed photos may check out the silent auction notebook in the Mission Hall and make a bid. This opportunity is available until the close of the exhibit after Easter when the selected photos will go to the highest bidders. The money collected from the silent auction will help defray cost of the frames and prints with the balance donated to the church.
Visual Arts Committee: Ellie Alsbach, Donna Grover and Arlene Renken